Iqinews.com – WhatsApp (WA) is an instant messaging application that has quite a lot of interesting features, one of which is changing text to bold, italic or strikethrough format.
Some of you may be familiar with the writing feature on WA. To make text bold, italic, or strikethrough, it’s quite easy. You only need to insert the symbol between the text you want to convert into that format.
For example, inserting an asterisk symbol (*) in front and behind text, like this *how are you*, to make text bold in WhatsApp. The full explanation can be read in this article “How to Change Fonts on WhatsApp to Italic, Bold and Strikethrough“.
Apart from bold, italic, or strikethrough writing, you can actually write on WA in several formats that are no less cool. such as blank text, scrolling text, colored text, and many more.
So, how do you make cool writing in WA with formats like that? The feature for formatting blank text, scrolling text, or colored text is basically not directly available in the WhatsApp application.
If you want to make cool writing on WA with that format, you can use the features provided through other applications or websites. For more details, here is an explanation of how to make cool writing on WA.
Table of Contents
How to make cool writing on WhatsApp
1. Scrolling WhatsApp texts
WhatsApp scrolling text is a row of one text or writing that can form a certain pattern when scrolled, here’s how to make it:
- Visit this WhatsApp Scrolling Text link http://patorjk.com.
- Scroll down until you find the “Scrolling Text Time Waster” menu to start creating WhatsApp Scrolling Text.
- Next, a set of default text lines will appear. To change the default text, please scroll down until you find the typing field.
- Write the text you want to make into WhatsApp Text Scrolling, then press the “Again! Again I Say!”.
- The website will start converting the entered text into WhatsApp Scrolling Text. After conversion, please click the “Copy Output Text” option and paste the text into the WhatsApp chat field.
2. Colored writing on WhatsApp
As far as the experiments that have been carried out by iqinews.com, colored writing on WhatsApp can only be made via an application on an Android-based cellphone. To make it, please see the explanation below:
- Download and install Fancy Text Sticker Maker (WhatsBlue Text) app on Google Play Store.
- Open the application then select the “Fancy Text” option. Then, enter text in the column provided.
- After that, you will be presented with a collection of writing forms or fonts from the application which are located right below the column.
- Select the shape and color of the text you want to use.
- After that, click the “Copy Text” option to copy the colored text that has been made and paste it in the WhatsApp chat column.
3. WhatsApp reverse text
Making inverted text on WhatsApp can be done by utilizing the features of several websites such as Autobild.co.id, here’s how:
- Open the Autobild.co.id website via a browser.
- Enter the text you want to change the format to upside down in the “input” column
- Then, the website will automatically change the format of the text.
- See the results of the changes in the “output” column, then block and copy the text.
- Next, open the WhatsApp application and paste the text in the chat column, then send.
4. WhatsApp Arabic text
How to make WhatsApp Arabic text can be done by utilizing the translation feature of Google Translate, here’s how:
- Visit the Google Translate app or page.
- Change the language translation setting from “English” to “Arabic”
- Write sentences or words using English writing, for example “Hey, how are you?” Wait a few moments for Google Translate to present the results of the translation of the text into Arabic.
- After the results appear, please copy the Arabic text and paste it into the WhatsApp chat column.
5. Blank text on WhatsApp
WhatsApp doesn’t actually allow you to send blank texts. However, blank text in WA can still be made using invisible characters obtained from several websites such as Font Dardura, here’s how:
- The first step that must be taken to create empty text in WA is to first copy the invisible characters via the Dardura Font website. To do this, please visit this link via a browser on your cellphone.
- Once the Font Dardura website opens, click on the “Copy” option
- If the invisible character has been copied, please paste it in the WhatsApp chat column.
WhatsApp is a powerful instant messaging application that provides many exciting features, including the ability to change text format. By using symbols such as asterisks or Unicode characters, you can create unique text formats that will make your messages stand out.
With the addition of other tools such as online text generators and third-party apps, you can create even more unique text formats on WhatsApp. By following these simple steps, you can become a pro at creating eye-catching messages on WhatsApp that will impress your friends and colleagues.